The School has a Governing Body.
The key responsibilities of the Governing Body are to:
• ensure the quality of educational provision
• evaluate pupil outcomes
• challenge and monitor performance
• take decisions about personnel management
• manage financial, physical and human resources
• raise concerns with the Chief Executive of the Focus-Trust in a timely manner
Governors come from a variety of backgrounds and offer an extensive range of skills and experience to help support the school.
If you would like to contact any of the Governors, we are contactable at
firstname.lastname@example.org (co-chair) and/or email@example.com (co-chair)
© Copyright 2020 Thornton Primary School. All rights reserved.